Saturday, April 30, 2011

i have the sun in my hands

 

 The weather sucks! There's nothing to say, it sucks! How can it be raining every single weekend?!?! Well, at least I have the sun in my hands - this little treasure makes me smile. It's so cute, so .... yellow! :) If you don't see sun for days it is important to search for things that give you the positive energy and this bag has definitely a good vibe!

 Il tempo fa schifo! Non c'è niente da dire, fa schifo! Come può piovere ogni singolo weekend?!?! Beh, almeno io ho il sole nelle mie mani - questo piccolo tesoro mi fa sorridere. E 'così carino, così .... giallo! :) Se non vedi sole per giorni è importnante cercare le cose che ti danno l'energia positiva e questa borsa ne ha tanta!




(wearing H&M top, Subdued sweater, Mango jeans, Dai Bag, Bershka wedges, TooLate watch)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com