Sunday, April 17, 2011

r.e.l.a.x


Hey! Let's stop the clock! Let's stop all the clocks on the world. This moment is perfect - let it last forever. Sunday afternoon - my favourite time of the week: so relaxing and so peaceful. After the hustle and bustle of everyday life, I'm finally able to sit down on my terrace, with coffee in my hand and some magazines to read. I can reset my mind and chill out, gaining the energy to the week to come.

Hey! Fermiamo il tempo! Fermiamo tutti gli orologi del mondo. Questo momento è perfetto - voglio che duri per sempre. Domenica pomeriggio - il mio momento preferito della settimana: così rilassante e pieno di tranquilllita. Dopo il trambusto della vita quotidiana, sono finalmente in grado di sedermi sul mio terrazzo, con il caffè in mano e alcune riviste da leggere. Sono in grado di resettare la mia mente e rilassarmi, assorbendo l'energia per la settimana a venire.






(wearing: DIY maxi dress, Subdued top, Calzedonia tights, ClubCouture bracelet)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com