miu miu...photo da http://shoelust.tumblr.com/
What a hectic day.....uffff. I'm tired and I need coffee, rivers of coffee or some sleep... but it's not gonna happend because my day is not finished yet. I have one more meeting. It was supposed to start at 17.00, but it's 17.52 and I'm still waiting...well.. in the meantime...do you remember the film "Kinky Boots" hihihi...Lola: [looks horrified] Burgundy. Please, God, tell me I have not inspired something burgundy. Red. Red. *Red*. *Red*, Charlie boy. *Red*! Is the color of sex! Burgundy is the color of hot water bottles! Red is the color of sex and fear and danger and signs that say, Do. Not. Enter.
So here I am: Red and Vibrant Blu. That's pure fun, something to cheer me up: SHOES!!! all in bright sexy colors :))) That's the kind of thing that gives you energy at the end of the day, isn't it? I'll show you what I found (they're all from http://shoelust.tumblr.com/ )...girls...let's have some fun!!!
Yves Saint Laurent
Marc Jacobs
Alexander McQueen
Cesare Paciotti
Frankie Morello
Miu Miu
Well...I'm not a happy owner of any of these, but maybe one day.... (when my wallet finishes the diet :P )







0 comments:
Post a Comment