Wednesday, May 5, 2010

rainy day...rainy mood...

rain rain rain...
It's not what I expected to be tipical roman weather in may...well, shouldn't it be sunny and hot? It's NOT.
I guess it's obvious that with this kind of atmosphere outside one tend to think more about autumn than summer:  coats, warm cardigans and socks; wool, mohair, cashmere........
I googled the fall '10 collactions...here's what I love:

Bottega Veneta
I love the way it enfold gently over your body.


Sonia Rykiel

Sonia Rykiel
Yes, Renato I will still sneak into your wardrobe, hihihihi


Pringle of Scotland


Pringle of Scotland


Maison Martin Margiela


Maison Martin Margiela
I love this contrast: light blu, light nude and strong red.


Prada


Prada


Dolce Gabbana
(The contrast, again :) )


Burberry Prosumus


Burberry Prosumus
The aviator jacket....hmm, I guess I have some shopping to do for autumn :)


Rag & Bone
The layers of grey

Marc Jacobs


Marc Jacobs


Marc Jacobs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com