Thursday, August 26, 2010

accessories

Chyba trochę wcześnie jak na post ale miałam dziś najgorszy poranek w życiu, a to zdaje się mnie uspokajać (kto by pomyślał że zaprowadzenie psa do uwaga fryzjera może człowieka tak wkurrrwić).
Pokazuję dziś moje super gadżety w większości z Sheffield ( ♥ )
Na taki zegarek czaiłam się od dłuższego czasu aż zobaczyłam go w małym sklepiku, większość rzeczy z niego można kupić na tej strone http://thatspretty.co.uk/ polecam bo mają darmową przesyłkę i mam sekretne hasło na 15% zniżki hihi.
Mogłabym zamieszkać w Accessorize!!! Super, że jest na lotniskach i można zaoszczędzić 1funta ;p Jak dla mnie nigdzie nie ma tak idealnie małych i ślicznych wisiorków jak tam.

I'm gonna show you my super cute gadgets, mostly from Sheffield ( ♥ ).
I wanted this kind of a watch for a while now and finally I saw it at this small shop with lots of amazing stuff, they have great jewelerry too, you can check it out at this website http://thatspretty.co.uk/ the shipping is free and what's more I got a secret password for 15% discount hehe
After Spain and now UK I'm completely in love with Accessorize. I could definitely live in one of their stores. And remember they are often at airports - duity free, you can save a pound or two. There's no better place with cute little necklaces as far as I'm concerned.













necklaces - accessorize, rings - accessorize, small brooch - primark, big brooch - vintage shop in Shef, watch - shop in Shef

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com