Tuesday, September 21, 2010

is it fall already /outfit

Gdyby tylko tak wyglądała jesień to by nie trzeba było martwić się o impregnacje butów haha. Troche oszukany ten post dziś. Zakończyłam swoją przygodę z letnimi ciuchami po powrocie z Hiszpanii. Wydawało mi się że jest tu minus milion stopni a dziś jednak nie.
W każdym razie -- buty to pamiątka z podrózy, jak prawie wszystko co mam na sobie, tylko beret to mój stary kompan, niestety strasznie drapie w głowę, macie na to jakis sposób ? :p
I poznajcie mojego psa!

If only fall looked like that in Poland, I wouldn't have to worry about my shoes getting wet and everithing. Actually it was pretty warm today so I'm kinda cheating with this fall stuff ;) But I said goodbye to my summer clothes after I got back from Spain. I also got these shoes there and I need to wear them all the time, they're so comfy and warm my feet won't get cold for sure.
Oh and say hi to my dog!















dress - top shop, tights + socks - primark, shoes + beret + belt - zara


Za zdjęcia dziękuje Juliiii

listen to this great music !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com