In the meantime, I'll show you what I'm up to most of the time.
I got home from the airport yesterday about 4pm and spent like 5 hours catching up on the new seasons of tv series.
When I saw Ivy in 90210 I decided to make a post about clothes from my fav shows.
90210, episode 3x01



screencaps
She's got the surfer girl style. I don't like her character but the clothes are pretty much awesome
screencaps
She's got the surfer girl style. I don't like her character but the clothes are pretty much awesome
Gossip Girl 4x01



High fashion, Blair and her Paris Paris style. Love it!

screencaps
The new Chuck Bass with the beautiful Clémence Poésy (I wonder if her part is going to be big)
High fashion, Blair and her Paris Paris style. Love it!
screencaps
The new Chuck Bass with the beautiful Clémence Poésy (I wonder if her part is going to be big)
There's not much style in Vampire Diaries or True Blood besides leather jackets and black stuff. Life Unexpected is more casual so there's not much to say either.
I'm going to do this more often so get ready and watch all of these !!
xoxo
0 comments:
Post a Comment