Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm Carrie



Who follows my on Facebook or Twitter knows that I'm obsessed with SATC. A few days ago I started to watch once again the first series and it become like a drug - I can not stop! I think I'm not the only one to love the four girls from New York. I've always wanted to have My Name Necklace like the Carrie's one and I finally found a web site where I can order one. Received this Monday it became the must accessory to any outfit. It's been six days and we are inseparable :))) Isn't it cute?

Chi segue il mio Facebook o Twitter sa che sono ossessionata da SATC. Qualche giorno fa ho cominciato a guardare ancora una volta la prima serie ed è diventato come una droga - non riesco a smettere! Penso che non sono da sola ad amare le quattro ragazze di New York. Ho sempre voluto avere My Name Necklace come quello di Carrie e finalmente ho trovato un sito web dove potevo ordinare uno. Ricevuto questo lunedì è subito diventato l'accessorio must con qualsiasi outfit. Da sei giorni siamo inseparabili:))) Non è carino?

(wearing: My Name Necklace, Bershka jeans, Subdued bag,
ClubCouture top, Zara shoes, Bollé sunglasses)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com