Tuesday, April 26, 2011

You & Me Forevermore - Love Series

Artist Danny Roberts Sketch of DNA Model Ali Michael & hardy in Teen Vogue March 2007 Editorial called Made in Japan Photographed by Nick Haymes








Ali Michael in Teen Vogue March 2007, "Made in Japan"
Photographed by Nick Haymes
Styled by Havanna Laffitte
Song "C'est la vie C'est la mort" by The Civil Wars

Hey friends~!
How was your day?
Well I've been dying to do more painting for the my Series on Love,
and the other day I opened up my old inspiration Collage/Scrapbook.
It was there I re-stumbled upon one of my all time favorite images from Teen Vogue.
Seriously Ali Michael + TeenVogue is an amazing combo, and Ali has one of my favorite profiles.
I have to say i think this is my new favorite drawing.
Something about it that just has the perfect "love" vibe to it.
Right when i was finishing up drawing "C'est la vie C'est la mort" by The Civil Wars came on my speakers and i just felt it captured the picture so much i thought i would post the song too.


Follow Igor + André

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com