Sunday, May 8, 2011

color bomb






I found her. A perfect bag: big, bigger, the biggest! And the color is fantastic. Finally I have a bag that I'm not able to overload :) Neon, green alert for all girls that want to carry a whole world with you! By the way, as you can see I capitulate in front of the color trend of this season. Mint + pink + lime green, seems a perfect summer sorbet :)

L'ho trovata. Una borsa perfetta: grande, più grande, enorme! E il colore è fantastico. FInalmente ho una borsa che non riesco a sovreccaricare :) Una alerta verde fluo per tutte le ragazze che vogliono portarsi un mondo intero dietro. A proposito, come vedete mi sono arresa davanti al color trend di questa stagione. Menta + rosa + verde lime, sembra un sorbetto perfetto per quest'estate :)


(wearing: MarcCain bag, DIY shorts, H&M heels, MarcCain cardigan, Bollé sunglasses, MarcCain belt, TooLate watch)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com