Wednesday, May 11, 2011

summer - here i come!



Ladies and Gentelman the summer season is official opened! I've spent fantastic weekend at the sea side, maybe it wasn't sooo hot but I missed summer so much I needed to try my new swimming suit. Yes, I'm the one who wears her new coats in September and swimming suits in April, getting cold or hot just to try my new buys! I'm a trendsetter when it comes to summer - I jump into swimming suits when peaople still wear their warm cardigans. That means I get few strange glances but who cares! It's summer!!!

Signori e Signore la stagione estiva è ufficialmente cominciata! Ho passato un bellissimo fine settimana al mare, forse non era proprio caldo ma estate mi mancava così tanto che dovevo finalmente provare il mio nuovo costume. Si, sono io che indosso i miei capotti invernali a Settembre e costumi in Aprile, sofro caldo o freddo solo per provare i miei nuovi acquisti. Sono una trendsetter se parliamo di estate - commincio a indossare i costumi quando la gente va in giro con i maglioni caldi. Ciò significa che ricevo qualche sguardo strano, ma chi se ne frega! è estate!!!






(wearing: Adriana Degreas swimming suit from BeachFashionShop,
iloko earrings, Poppy bag, Bershka wedges, Bollé sunglasses)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com