Thursday, August 12, 2010
Sabaudia
Finally, after rather hectic first week of my vacation I managed to do what everyone should do during holidays....RELAX. And since we live near realy beautiful beaches of Sabaudia....I relax most of the time in the position illustrated by the photo above. I realy recomend it to everyone! My plan for the next few days..... some more of the gentle massage of the waves on my body....hmmmmm.... I think that is what they call PARDISE :D
Finalmente, dopo la prima settimana piuttosto frenetica della mie vacanze sono riuscita a fare quello che ognuno dovrebbe fare durante il tempo libero.... RELAX. Siccome viviamo vicino alle bellissime spiagge di Sabaudia .... maggior parte del tempo mi rilasso nella posizione illustrata dalla foto qui sopra. Lo consiglio davvero a tutti! Il mio piano per i prossimi giorni ..... ancora un po 'del dolce massaggio delle onde sul mio corpo .... hmmmmm .... Credo che questo sia quello che chiamano PARDISO :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment