Yes, finally we bought a new camera and finally the photos made in the evening and at home have a decent quality. Appart from the new camera I have a new neon in my wardrobe. This yellow top is my newest find. I must say that it's better than coffee. This vibrant colour gave me energy all day :) I think I'm going to buy so more, maybe some orange and pink?
Si, finalmente abbiamo comprato una nuova macchinetta fotografica e finalmente le foto fatte di sera e a casa hanno una qualità decente. A parte la nuova macchinetta, ho un nuovo neon nel mio guardaroba. Questo top giallo è la mia nuova scoperta. Devo dire che è meglio di un caffè. Il suo colore vivace ti da energia tutto il giorno. :) Penso di comprarmi altri, forse qualche arancione o rosa?
(wearing: Zara moccasins, vintage jeans, H&M yellow top, my boyfriend's sweater, River Island necklace and HI-END ring)
0 comments:
Post a Comment