Wednesday, April 27, 2011

... secret garden ...


I was in love with this book during my childhood... and later. I think I read it thousand times and never got bored with the story. The little spoiled and stubborn girl was soooo similar to the little Karolina. Ok, I admit it - I'm still enchanted by the story. The secret garden, with its little gate hidden under the leaves of ivy that I always wanted to find. The garden that with its magic, natural force that gives you the strenght to make all your dreams come true. Maybe that's why I insisted so much on having ivy on our terrace ;)

Ero innamorata di questo libro durante tutta la mia infanzia ... e anche dopo. Penso di averlo letto mille volte e la storia non mi ha mai annoiata. La bambina viziata e ostinata assomigliava così tanto alla piccola Karolina. Ok, lo ammetto - sono ancora incantata dalla storia. Il giardino segreto, con il suo piccolo cancello, nascosto sotto le foglie di edera, che ho sempre voluto trovare. Il giardino che con la sua magia, la forza naturale che ti la spinta di realizzare tutti i tuoi sogni. Forse è per questo che ho insistito tanto per avere edera sul nostro tarrazza ;)






(wearing ClubCouture dress, Siren London bag, Zara shoes, 
Pulzelli Store necklace, Calzedonia tights)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com